Monday, November 29, 2004

New Template

I'm thinking of changing my template in the near future. Unfortunately, I think this will wipe out all of the posted comments. (Or maybe I can find some way to preserve them. I'll see what I can do...) This won't happen for several days, maybe a week or so, but it is coming. I love these colors, but the body format is too narrow for my tastes, and I don't care much for this commenting system. I hope the new look will be easier to navigate. I'm a novice at this blogging jazz, but I know a teenager who can help the old geezer out.

Note: What you see now is the new template. Sorry, you'll never know what the old one looked like unless you have (or set up) your own Blogger account and view the ready-to-use template called "Son of Moto."

1 comment:

the Green Flash said...

Thanks, Brat.